Search This Blog

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pleated Tote Bag


My daughter really liked the orange Jane Market Bag that had made last week so I tried out a new pattern in the orange fabric for her. This is the pleated tote bag (free) from Artsy Crafty Bag. She has recently learned to crochet so I tweaked the bag to work for her crochet supplies. She has several spots for crochet hooks as well as a zippered pocket. I used the zipper pocket directions from the Sew Liberated Mischievious Gnome Messenger Bag. Overall, I'm pretty happy with. I like the pleated and the general shape of the bag. I think I may add a few patchwork details in the next bag I make. I still need to add a button to the front, but my daughter can pick that out next time we go shopping.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment