Search This Blog

Thursday, July 21, 2011

PP8 Swap (Reusable Bags)


I particpated in the Potholder Pass Bag Only swap once again. After knowing that I had a package at the post office, but was too late to pick it up, I made it there today to sign for the package. Sign for the package?? The postmaster said I needed to sign since it was registered and foreign. Laura from Brazil sent this beautiful bag from the Jane Market Bag (Posie Gets Cozy) to me. I love the bird print in the middle! The polka dot print is perfect to coordinate and she used a plaid to line the bag. Along with the bag, she sent some blue floral fabric (my girls already said it needs to go on the piano), stickers and a card. Thank you Laura - this was a really neat swap package and know when people ask about the bag, I can say it was handmade from Brazil!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment