Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Look what came in the mail!


I had volunteered to make an "Angel Bag" for someone in the PP8 Swap, but thankfully, her partner did pull through. Since I had already started her bag, we arranged a swap together. My partner used these Farmdale prints by Alexander Henry to create the fabric basket and Jane Market Tote. As I'm typing this, I realized that I didn't include a good picture of the lining of the Jane Market Bag, but Sandi used the pink circle print that is in the fabric basket. I haven't quite decided what is going in the fabric basket yet, but I know it will be used. Sandi used wider straps than the pattern calls for on the Jane Market bag, and I like the boldnes of it. This Jane Market Bag pattern is one of my favorite patterns, and I love to see the unique qualities that every seamstress gives to the bag.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment