Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

MMM Sneak Peak


I'm working on another swap project. This one is for the Make Mine Modern group. The above photo is the project fpr the sewing room. It is about half finished and I like how it is coming out. I used a dark Kona gray (unsure of the exact color name) and I just love this fabric. The red, purple, and turquoise are also Kona cottons. The orange and green hexagons are an unknown scrap and the yellow owl is an older Momo print. The second photo is the group of modern fabric (1001 Peeps, Kona cotton, and In the Kitchen prints)that I have picked out to send to my partner. The third photo is the pieces to the main project for my partner. I don't think this will take to long to sew, but it has taken me a long time to cut out all the pieces, and I haven't even started on the lining yet.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment