Search This Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2011

MMM Swap Package Continued


Here are photos of the entire swap package I received. Erin included a table runner (or piano runner) - for now it is on the table - much more visible, a cute pouch, cathedral window pincushion, beautiful fabrics, cute dress pattern (Izzy and Ivy) and some scissors. The pouch is Amy Butler and she put the cutest charm on the zipper. That pouch is actually going to end up in my purse. I decided the other day I need something to contain all the discount cards/punch cards that I carry. The pincushion is going into my sewing room. The fabrics are Sugar and Spice (Riley Blake - Quilted Fish)), Spirit (Lila Tueller), paisley print I'm unsure of - Moda, and the two end fabrics are from Amy Butler's Love line (Bali Gate & Cypress Paisley). Erin sent me LOTS of fabric - much more than she had to AND I will have lots of fun with it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment