Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2011

MMMSwap Package to Send


I've been participating the the Make Mine Modern Swap for the past 6 weeks. These are some of the items I have for my partner. For her sewing room (or wherever she chooses to sew), I have an armchair pincushion. This is available as a free tutorial from During Quiet Time blog. I used a scrappy binding osnaburg for the strips between the pincushion and pocket and for the backing. I also made her a bag from the Stitch magazine. This was the first time I did this much raw applique on a project. I like how it turned out. I used a rayon gray thread for all the 3/8 inch quilting lines. I'm also sending some Kona cotton, and 4 fat quarters of Barclay and 1001 Peeps, a crochet dishcloth, quilting magazine, and pattern for children's pants. Hopefully, my swap partner likes the package!!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment: